In compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data, the Data controller – as indicated at the bottom of this document – is required to provide you with information regarding the use of personal data.
Play the City c/o Tourism & Entertainment di Mazzai Francesco commit themselves to protect their users’ privacy; we shall be clear and transparent as to the information we collect and what we will do with it. This privacy statement prescribes the following:
- Which personal data of users are collected
- What we do with these data
- How we store data
- To whom we transfer/disclose these data
- How we deal with your data protection rights
- How we comply with data protection regulations.
All the personal data are collected and processed in compliance with the Italian and EU regulations on data protection.
Based on the assumption that the data processed by the Controller are only provided voluntarily by the interested subjects, and therefore do not come from third parties, the processing of data requires the explicit consent from the interested subject.
Types of data collected
Personal data includes all the information related to the users which allow us to identify them, with name and contact details.
Specifically, we may collect the following information; name and surname, e-mail address, and phone number.
The purpose of processing
The personal data are processed within the ordinary professional activity, management and promotion by the Data controller as indicated below, and for the following purposes:
1) Purposes that are strictly related to the registration to events: managing the contact with the customers, providing the required support to ensure a professional service and to issue the necessary tax documents.
2) Marketing: we will get in contact with the users with the information related to the events by means of electronic notifications or via text message. The client has the right to request not to receive these notifications at any time.
Notification about the need to provide data
1) Data transfer is a prerequisite for a correct service management; without these data, the service requested by the interested subject will not be guaranteed. Without the required personal data (name and surname of the participants, contact number, e-mail address) the registration to the event, as requested by the interested subject, cannot be confirmed.
2) Data transfer is a prerequisite for a correct management of the marketing process as specified by the interested subject; without these data the use of the service requested by the interested subject will not be guaranteed.
Protection of personal data
The personal data provided by users through their registration are protected by a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the standard encryption method for personal data, ensuring their transfer in a safe way through the internet.
Parties that may receive the users’ personal data
We may share the users’ personal data with the following third parties for the purpose detailed in this privacy statement:
The rights of the Users
At any time, the users who have transferred their data can request the following:
- All the details about their stored personal data;
- That all the provided data should be modified or deleted;
- That any modification and/or cancellation should be dealt with as soon as possible and the interested subject should be informed in this regard.
Details about the right to object to processing
We hereby inform you that the interested subject can get in contact with the Data Protection Officer and require the withdrawal of their consent to personal data processing at any time.
Right to data portability
The data subjects are hereby informed that they shall have the right to receive their personal data, provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit them to another controller.
Disclose automated decision-making procedures
We hereby inform you that the provided data will be used for profiling with a view to offer a marketing service that targets the specific features of the interested subjects: in particular, the data regarding the origin of the interested subject will be used for a specific area marketing strategy.
To exercise one of these rights, please get in contact with our DPO via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In that case, we may need to request a few specific details from the user, which can allow us to check his/her identity and ensure the right of access to him/her. This is a further security measure that is suitable to guarantee that personal information is not disclosed to unauthorised subjects
Data storage and right to complain
The data will remain stored as long as the users decide to remove them or until the end of the business life cycle.
DPO – Data protection officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, DPO in order to assess the compliance with this privacy statement. The user shall have the right to bring a claim before the DPO at any time.
Privacy statement for the Play The City website
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain information packages and are stored on your computer or mobile device anytime you visit an online website through a browser. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser sends these cookies to the website that originated them or to another website. Cookies make it possible for websites to remember certain information and allow you to surf the internet in a simple and fast way.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are removed from the computer automatically as soon as you exit the browser, whereas persistent cookies will remain stored in your computer unless they are removed or reach their expiration date.
For further information about cookies and how to prevent your browser to accept them, please check this website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third party cookies